Villa alba d’oro, an elegant and fine resort, is a magnificently sited villa overlooking the beautiful stretch of coast as far as the promontory at Capo d’Orso and the bay of Salerno, a wide view of the sea and the most picturesque part of Amalfi, photographed and printed in every postcard. A perfect Charming Villa in Amalfi Coast.
Situated along the road leading from Amalfi to Positano and Sorrento. Amalfi and all that it offers is reachable by a short drive (3 km).
Outdoor showers, washing machine, dishwasher, hairdryers in each bathroom, satellite TV, heating and air conditioning throughout, pay telephone for incoming and outgoing calls, ADSL internet connection, CD player, barbecue, 3 small fridge/freezer, four-burner cooker, microwave, toaster, electric oven, private parking spot suitable for 3 cars. Services: English speaking manager on call. Luggage carrying service, both on arrival and on departure, included in the rental price. Local cook, food delivery, babysitter, extra maid service, cot and high chair available on request for an additional fee. Mandatory weekly cleaning fee, payable locally including maid service 5 hours per day (Monday-Saturday) and one change of linen midweek. Electricity: 150 Kwh are included in the rental price. Excess of the included kwh will be charged locally.
The total area of the villa, spread out over three levels connected with each other by external stone stairways, is 250 sqm indoor and 600 sqm meters of outdoor area consisting of terraces and gardens with wide panoramic views of Amalfi and the sea.
- A sitting area with wicker table and armchairs
- A spacious dining/living room with solid wood table 4 seats and window which frames a truly fascinating view of Amalfi
- Two large double bedrooms
Both bedrooms have TV, independent air-conditioning/heating units and en-suite bathrooms. The nice bathrooms have elegant finishing touches, majolica green printed tiles, large shower cubicle with attractive blue and green ceramic insert, washbasin, WC, etc.
One of the bedrooms – can be made as a twin – is behind the living/dining room and is furnished with wrought iron bed head, antique bedside table and wardrobe, solid wood desk and French window onto the back of the villa (no views). The other bedroom with double bed and inbuilt wardrobe has window with lovely views.
large garden terrace suitable both for sun-bathing or for dining outside while admiring the natural beauty of this unique bay. Part of the terrace is paved and shaded by olive trees and large awnings. It is furnished with outdoor shower, dining table seating 12 people, chairs, deck-chairs and a barbecue.
Superb kitchen ultra modern and newly fully fitted with marble top, inbuilt solid wood drawers, electric oven, 3 small fridges, espresso coffee maker, dishwasher, antique dining table seating 12 people, marble open fireplace, window looking on the rear of the villa, precious lamps and chandeliers. It maintains the architectural beauty and character of the original structure with high vaulted ceilings.
- elegant bathroom equipped with a Jacuzzi tub and floor with majolica green printed tiles, WC, large basin on a wood basis, etc.
- a living room furnished with antique furniture and ceramic lamps, sofa 3 seats, 2 leather armchairs, small wrought iron table
- a roomy double bedroom – can be made as a twin – furnished with antique chest of drawers, bedside tables and TV
Both the living room and the double room have access to the terrace in front of them overlooking the expanse of the Mediterranean seascape sea.
- a roomy double bedroom with window with lovely views
- a smaller double bedroom with window opening onto the rear of the house.
Both bedrooms have TV and share the same bathroom in the corridor. It features a shower cubicle, attractive floor with majolica blue printed tiles, WC, wash basin and window with views.
Gallery – Attic
The top floor of the building is reached directly from the garden, by means of external stairway (25 steps). Entrance is onto a huge solarium terrace enjoying a wide view of the sea. It is furnished with wrought iron tables and chairs for four persons, inbuilt seating, outdoor shower and deck chairs.
Accommodation for two persons composed of:
- Dining room with sloping ceiling, a solid wood round table 4 seats, antique sofa 2 seats, wood corner kitchen with sink, 2 electric hotplates and small fridge
- Bathroom with shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, etc.
- Master bedroom – can be made as a twin – with sloping ceiling. It is furnished with large wrought iron bed head, antique furniture and window looking onto the garden
Villa Alba d’Oro – Via G. Augustariccio, 60
84011 Amalfi (SA) – Amalfi Coast