Villa Simona, located less than a mile from the town of Amalfi, is a modern, amenity-filled villa that hugs the picturesque Amalfi Coast. Relax amidst private terraced gardens and romantic verandas, then descend 200 rustic stone steps to various levels below the villa, where you can enjoy the loggia, private Jacuzzi tub, sauna, outdoor gym, and the private beach. Enjoy the best of both worlds on a sojourn that brings you to the very edge of the craggy shoreline—inside a stream-lined haven with an interior that pairs bright splashes of color with sleek black and white.
On the ground floor of the main villa, a private entrance gives you access to one queen bedroom and private bathroom. A spacious living room/dining area offers spectacular sea views, a full cocktail bar, and a professionally equipped kitchen. The first floor has four additional queen bedrooms with bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi tub). Just steps from the main entrance, an annex houses two queen suites with independent entrances. All bedrooms pamper guests with A/C, mini bar, satellite, plasma-screened TV, DVD player, phone, and high-speed Internet connection.
Villa Simona has local beach-side restaurants just a short, free water-taxi ride away. Parking is available on the road just outside the villa, however, there is also a parking garage in Amalfi (~€22 per day). Villa Simona offers the perfect location—privacy and tranquility by the sea, yet easy access to the main road for day excursions. It’s just a 5 minute drive to the center of Amalfi, 10 minutes to Ravello, and 25 minutes to picturesque Positano.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
- Bedroom 1: Sleeps 2, Private entrance to queen bedroom, with access to terrace, and private bathroom with shower
- Private entrance to 2 guest bathrooms
- Bedroom 2: Sleeps 2, Private entrance to large queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower (balcony access from hall)
- Bedroom 3: Sleeps 2, Queen with en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 4: Sleeps 2, Small queen bedroom with small en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: Sleeps 2, Queen bedroom with Jacuzzi tub with shower head
Annex (adjacent to main villa):
- Bedroom 6: Sleeps 2, Private entrance to queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7: Sleeps 2, Private entrance to queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower
Features & Amenities
- All bedrooms have A/C, Mini-bar, High-speed Internet access, Satellite, Plasma TV, DVD Player, and phone; hair-dryers in every bathroom
- Washer / Dryer
- All external doors to bedrooms have screens
- All bedrooms can be converted into twin beds
- Private terraced gardens and verandas
- Access to rugged, rocky coastline via rustic stone steps leading to different levels below the villa – to the loggia, private Jacuzzi tub, sauna, and outdoor gym
- A secluded path of 200 steps, passing stone grottos and private patios overlooking the sea, leads to a private beach.
Staff & Services
- Local concierge service included for 2 hours per day (except Sunday)
- Morning housekeeping included for 5 hours per day per week(except Sunday)
- Chef available, upon request: approx. €20-€50 per person (depends on type of service and group size)
- Drinks, wines, and spirits available at the bar (a la carte price list)
- Extra linen change: ~€8 per person/per set
- Gardener service included (except Sunday)
- No Pets Allowed
- Non-Smoking Villa
- Water, Electricity, A/C, heating and final cleaning included
- Telephone and fax charges extra
- Parking may be available in Amalfi (approx. ~€22 per day).
- Security deposit of €1000 is required upon arrival to the villa, in cash or traveler’s checks
- All services not included in rates are to be paid locally
- Check-in: Between 2pm – 7pm
- Check-out: Before 10am
Getting There Transfers are available/Rental car recommended (although villa has no reserved parking. Parking at a local public lot can be arranged at ~€22 per day. Streetside parking also available but limited)
- Nearest Major Airport – Naples Capodichino (NAP) – approx. 48 miles
- Amalfi – Less than 1 mile
- Ravello – 4 miles
- Positano – 12 miles
- Salemo – 16 miles
- Sorrento – 19 miles
- Pompei – 29 miles
- Rome (Fiumicino Airport) – 191 miles